Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fair and balanced...

Throughout this election cycle I have tried to really to have a broader base of understanding, so for me that has meant exposing my self to a variety of view points. So while I have been glued to all forms of local news, internet sources, CNN and MSNBC, I have also taken to watching Fox News on occasion. "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer" was my thinking. When I do watch, the hairs on the back of my neck stand at attention because I am so often amazed at what passes for "fair and balanced journalism on that channel.
Well I came across this clip and I had to take a look. I urge you to see for yourself.
To Fox News I say, they are full of "fair and balanced BULLSHIT"

4 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

WOW!

I don't even know what to say about this video. I have heard my fair shar e of racist nonsense on Fox news but its usually not this BLUNT. Angry Black woman, I can see more and more why we should be.

Anonymous said...

This man's comments belong at the city dump...with the rest of the garbage.

Anonymous said...

After watching the video i had some questions regarding our response. Do we get this angry when we hear some lyrics of some rap music our sons & daughters listen to? Are we going to remember this video in November? I hope we take that anger to the polls. Let's also remember that we can make a difference by writing to Fox News with our educated comments and encourage friends and families to join the cause. We also have to educate and remind our love one who have become desensitize to this way of life that this is not the way.

Mrs. MR said...

Love the comments... We live in a complex world and we need to keeping working on ways to deal with it. I think I am a tad more sensitive to the views when they come from such a charged environment. But anonymous is right we need to look within as well.