Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shirtless...

So I saw SATC on opening night and on my way to Penn station on the #1 train there a 3 men in my subway car, one of which was not wearing a shirt. Nasty!!! and no there was no heat wave, as a matter of fact is was about 11:30pm. The 3 of them were engaged in this loud conversation that they clearly wanted others to hear and they were talking about the movie characters. Shirtless says "5 years ago I was Samantha, but now I am Miranda" ( I know this because I wrote it down in my notebook). So I am wondering a few things:
  • Why did this revelation or any other tidbit of information need to be shared sans a shirt.
  • I don't know how I feel about a man identifying himself as one of the characters from Sex and the City. I don't think I likey.
  • I don't know how I feel about women characterizing themselves as one of the ladies from Sex and the City for that matter.
Only in New York do you see stuff like that.

Maybe I will have another opinion to share soon...Be well.

No comments: